Medicare Advantage Plans
There are 6 insurance companies offering a dozen Medicare Advantage Plans in Las Vegas. We are contracted and trained with all of them. Our mission is to help you find the plan that fits you.
Medicare Advantage Plans in Las Vegas come in two plan types: PPO and HMO.
- Aetna Select PPO – $69 a month / $10,000 maximum
- Humana PPO – $119 a month / $7,500 maximum
Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Medicare Advantage Plans in Las Vegas:
- United HealthCare MedicareComplete HMO – $0 a month / $2,500 maximum
- Senior Dimensions HMO – $0 a month / $2,500 maximum
- Humana Gold Plus HMO – $0 a month / $2,500 maximum
- Caremore HMO – $0 a month / $2,500 maximum
- Aetna Select HMO – $0 a month / $3,000 maximum
- Universal HMO – Not currently available for new patients
Some of these plans come in variations known as Special Needs Plans (SNP) for people with chronic health conditions such as diabetes, COPD, Chronic Heart Failure, etc. However, these are there core Medicare Advantage plans available in Las Vegas.
Compare Medicare Advantage Companies in Las Vegas >>
How We Can Help
We are contracted and trained with all of the Medicare Advantage plans in Las Vegas. We meet with you one-on-one in your home and review your specific needs then match those needs to a plan.
How We Recommend a Plan
We determine which plans your doctor accepts first. Then we review your prescription medications to ensure you will have good coverage. We then recommend a plan that will meet your needs and allow you to see the doctors that are important to you. When we are finished, you will know exactly what your health benefits and prescriptions will cost.
How Can We Do This For Free?
When you select a plan, we will be your agent and enroll you into it. The insurance company pays us the same as if we worked for them, but you get the benefit of having an independent insurance agent who is knowledgeable about all of the Medicare Advantage plans in Las Vegas.
How to Schedule an Appointment
You can schedule with us in the following ways:
- Call us at (702) 551-4949
- Click the ‘contact’ button at the bottom right of your screen
- Complete this simple form and we will contact you: